Delhi University – At a Glance
Delhi university is a premier university that is internationally acclaimed for its high academic standards. Theuniversity is a center of excellence for learning. Students and faculties from all over the country and abroad come to the university.
Established in 1922, Delhi Universityis committed to excellence in teaching, research, and social outreach.The university has advanced study centers for research. It is accredited with ‘A+’ grade by NAAC.
Vision of the university is to provide the highest quality education to students, nurture their talent, and promote intellectual growth. The motto of the University is ‘Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth’ and serve humanity by preparing well-rounded, multi-skilled and socially responsible global citizens.The mission of the university is to foster all-round development of students and nurture the ideal of ‘VasudhaivaKutumbakam’.
The University has 16 faculties, 86 departments and 91 colleges. It offers over 500 programs which include certificate courses, diploma, UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. https://du.ac.in is the web portal of the university. You can access information regarding courses, examination, academics, and more at it. Delh university students can manage various activities online at the portal.
Delhi University Admission
The university offers on-campus and onlinecertificate, diploma, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate courses which include a wide array of disciplines such as arts, business, finance, home science, anthropology, forensic science, foreign language studies, communication, food & nutrition, fabric & apparel science, engineering & technology, general stream courses and more. You will find all information regarding important dates for admission, eligibility criteria, announcements, and other information at its admission portal https://admission.uod.ac.in.Based on the course you want to apply for, select from UG Admission, PG Admission, M.Phil./Ph.D., Certificate/Diploma Admission from the list of options. And you will find a list of courses and other information displayed on the screen.Candidates seeking admission to the Delhi universitycan apply online. The admission is offered on merit-based criteria.
How Can I Apply for Delhi University?
Online application process for admissionat DU is much simpler. Follow the steps given below on how to apply:
- You can go to the admission portal at https://admission.uod.ac.in and from there you can click from the link‘UG Admission Portal 2021’/’PG Admission Portal 2021’/’M.Phil./Ph.D. Admission Portal 2021’ displayed on middle right of the screen.
For UG admission, you can directly go to https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in,
For PG admission, go to https://pgadmission.uod.ac.in,
And for M.Phil/Ph.D. admission, go to https://phdadmission.uod.ac.in
- You need to register your account first. You enter required informationand create username and password. Once registered, you can login to it anytime by providing your username and password.
- Login to your account, select the course you want to apply for and complete the application process following the guidelines provided. You will need to upload required documents.
Delhi University Result
You can check your Delhi university examination result online. It is simple.
How Can I Check My DUResult?
Follow the steps given below to check your examination result:
- Go to http://exam.du.ac.in
- Select ‘Results’ option from the menu bar.
- A list of links to all the results available will be displayed. Click the link of the result you are looking for.
- A result sheet containing details of the result will be displayed. You can check by candidate no or name.
Convert CGPA to Percentage – Delhi University
Grading system of Delhi University is Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). When you apply to some other institute or college for higher education, you may be asked to provide percentage. To help student with this, the university provides a formula to convert CGPA to percentage. There is a simple formula to convert CGPA to percentage:
You just need to multiply your CGPA with 9.5 For example: Suppose your CGPA is 9
Percentage = CGPA * 9
= 9.5 * 9 = 85.5
If you round it to integer, it becomes 86.